How to Give Now
It's easy to establish a fund at The Catholic Foundation.
Our professionals will guide you step-by-step through the process. It's easy. It's effective. And it's meaningful – to you and to the community we serve. Here's how it works:
- Determine how much you wish to invest in philanthropy.
- Outline your personal philanthropic goals. You may want to provide support for a school or college, a parish or ministry, a cultural institution or a social services program; or for an idea, such as education or health care; or a gift to the Unrestricted Endowment Fund to help meet the ever-changing needs in our community. It's entirely your choice.
- Name the fund, and name the fund's advisors.
- Work with a Foundation Professional to establish investment and spending policies for the fund.
- Make your gift to The Catholic Foundation. By doing so, you have translated your charitable intentions into a meaningful gift and a lasting legacy.
To contact The Catholic Foundation to discuss establishing a fund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.661.9792.