Mission, Vision and Values
The Catholic Foundation enjoys the distinction among philanthropic funds of being mission-driven, of maintaining a unique focus on the needs of the institutions and peoples of the Catholic community and of faithfully fulfilling its promise to provide financial support to this community for all time.
The Catholic Foundation promotes compassionate charitable giving and stewardship that serves donors and the needs of our community.
The vision of The Catholic Foundation is to be the primary philanthropic leader whose trusted stewardship satisfies our donors' intentions while meeting the needs of our Catholic community.
In all that we do, The Catholic Foundation:
- abides by Christian principles,
- upholds the highest standards of ethics,
- utilizes the talents of the laity,
- leads responsibly,
- respects donors' intentions,
- manages resources efficiently, and
- serves and responds professionally.
Why choose the Catholic Foundation?
The Catholic Foundation facilitates charitable giving and philanthropy. We work with you (and your family and advisors if you wish) to identify and develop your legacy, and
- provide the very finest professional assistance;
- serve as stewards of your resources; and
- ensure that the generous spirit that gives meaning to your life now will endure through the ages.
Through our mission, we are uniquely committed to serving both our donors and our community. Virtually any charitable vision – to feed the hungry, to serve the poor, to educate children, to heal the sick, to enhance the arts, to build the community – can be realized at The Catholic Foundation. We offer a variety of fund options and will work with you to customize your charitable intentions. All funds provide access to the full range of The Catholic Foundation's grantmaking resources and strategic philanthropic services.