Investment Options & Statements
The Catholic Foundation is committed to prudent investment strategies that our trustees believe will lead to the optimal use of your fund(s) in the charitable community. We work with professional investment advisors to achieve a competitive return consistent with Board of Trustee policies regarding risk and return. The specific investment asset allocation will depend upon your personal short-term and/or long-term charitable giving and/or income objectives. Investment strategies are periodically reviewed and allocation adjustments may be made consistent with changing charitable and market conditions.
Five model pools have been created to provide a low cost, institutional quality offering for donors.
These five model pools are:
- Money Market Pool: 100% in a money market fund
- Ultra Conservative Pool: 30% in a money market fund and 70% in high quality fixed income funds
- Conservative Pool: 30% in US equities, 10% in a money market fund and 60% in high quality fixed income funds
- Balanced Pool: 30% in US equities, 20% in international equities, 5% in a money market fund and 45% in high quality fixed income funds
- Growth Pool: 40% in US equities, 30% in international equities, 5% in a money market fund and 25% in high quality fixed income funds
Donors benefit from the pool structure in various ways, including:
- Current and historic return information and market analysis on a timely and consistent basis
- Independent investment consultants continually monitoring each model
- Additional investment options
- Access to managers that are closed to new investors
- Changes can be made quickly and efficiently.
Our donors are the most important constituents that we serve. Should you have any questions regarding the model pools we are happy to meet with you at any time. If you would like to discuss creating a charitable fund please call us at 972-661-9792 or email us at email@example.com.