As part of its service to the community, and to enhance the visibility of both its philanthropic work and the pressing needs of the community, The Catholic Foundation hosts and sponsors a number of public and educational activities each year.
35th Annual Catholic Foundation Award Dinner Saturday February 11 2017:
Save the Date:
Call for Professional Artists!!!!
Enter our annual art competition before August 2017:
- for a $2,500 Grand Prize Award
- Public display on Art Wall in Dallas Arts District for One Year
- Public Unveiling and Art Dedication in the Fall
- $250 Honorable Mention Prizes
- For more information click here:
A Year on the Plaza Art Competition Unveiling: Oct 2017:
adjacent to The Cathedral, at the corner of Flora and Crockett st., Dallas Arts District.
2017 Advisors Series:
December 2017 date and speaker to be announced soon. To check out our 2016 Advisor Series photos and more Advisor Series info click here.
2018 Annual Award Dinner:
Date and time to be announced. For more info click here.