As part of its service to the community, and to enhance the visibility of both its philanthropic work and the pressing needs of the community, The Catholic Foundation hosts and sponsors a number of public and educational activities each year.
37th Annual Catholic Foundation Award Dinner Saturday, February 16, 2019:
Cocktails at 6:00pm Dinner at 7:30pm
Join our Fall Grant Ceremony TBA
Art competition-Save the Date: Call for Professional Artists!!!!
Enter our annual art competition before August 23, 2018:
- for a $2,500 Grand Prize Award
- Public display on Art Wall in Dallas Arts District for One Year
- Public Unveiling and Art Dedication in the Fall
- $250 Honorable Mention Prizes
- For more information click here:
A Year on the Plaza Art Competition Unveiling: TBA Oct 2018:
adjacent to The Cathedral, at the corner of Flora and Crockett st., Dallas Arts District.
Planned Giving Forum Luncheon 2018:
- Join us at The Catholic Foundation for our bi-yearly informative lunch program on
- April 19, 2018 and October 18, 2018
- Contact Michael George for more info: Mgeorge@ catholicfoundation.com
- 972-661-9792 or RSVP online here
Catholic Community Network 2018-2019: Quarterly: First Wednesday of Every Season 7:30-9:30am (Free Admission) The Catholic Foundation Office: 12222 Merit Drive, Dallas TX 75251 2017-2018 Meeting Dates:
Registration is open now! To check out our 2017 Advisor Series photos and more Advisor Series info click here.
February 16, 2019 Annual Award Dinner:
For more info click here.