How We Work with You
Why Choose The Catholic Foundation?
The Catholic Foundation facilitates charitable giving and philanthropy. We work with you (and your family and advisors if you wish) to identify and develop your legacy, and
- provide the very finest professional assistance;
- serve as stewards of your resources; and
- ensure that the generous spirit that gives meaning to your life now will endure through the ages.
Through our mission, we are uniquely committed to serving both our donors and our community. Virtually any charitable vision – to feed the hungry, to serve the poor, to educate children, to heal the sick, to enhance the arts, to build the community – can be realized at The Catholic Foundation. We offer a variety of fund options and will work with you to customize your charitable intentions. All funds provide access to the full range of The Catholic Foundation's grantmaking resources and strategic philanthropic services.
The Catholic Foundation facilitates both giving now (current gifts) and giving later (planned giving). Current Gifts can incorporate all your routine charitable giving each year and/or may involve managing a significant financial windfall or charitable investment in any given year for distribution over a number of years. Planned Giving creates a longer term charitable commitment from your estate through wills, trusts, and other estate plans.
We regularly provide our donors:
- Password-protected Online financial and investment reporting (DonorLink)
- Quarterly financial and investment statements
- The Good Word, the Catholic Foundation Newsletter four times a year
- Catholic Community Network – offering educational and informational programs related to charitable giving throughout the year
- Updates on tax, legal, and estate planning changes
- An invitation to the annual Catholic Foundation Awards Dinner
- Site visits to grant recipients