As active members of The Catholic Foundation’s philanthropic community, all donors can expect the highest level of service from our staff, officers, and trustees. In addition to our primary philanthropic mission, we commit to excellence in communicating and reporting about the specific fund(s) you have established and the charitable investment(s) made on your behalf, and to keeping you informed about the work and the people of the Foundation.
We regularly provide:
- Password-protected Online financial and investment reporting (DonorLink)
- Quarterly financial and investment statements
- The Good Word, the Catholic Foundation Newsletter four times a year
- Catholic Community Network – offering educational and informational programs related to charitable giving throughout the year
- Updates on tax, legal, and estate planning changes
- An invitation to the annual Catholic Foundation Awards Dinner
- Site visits to grant recipients
DonorLink is The Catholic Foundation’s password-protected interactive online program that will allow donors to view their funds and charitable giving at any time, and to request consideration of specific grants or distributions from their funds.
For 2017 instructions on how to use the new DonorLink click here:
Because our new 2017 DonorLink system will be extremely user friendly, we don’t anticipate that you will have any problems. However, should you need any assistance registering or logging in to your fund information, you may contact Mary Galvin at 972-661-9792 (ext. 120) or email Mgalvin@catholicfoundation.com.